You must purchase or lease an eligible new vehicle, and take retail delivery from Dealer stock, between January 3, 2013 and January 2, 2014. Special ordered vehicles must arrive and be delivered by January 2, 2014. Vehicles delivered after January 2, 2014 are not eligible for the $500 Student Bonus Cash.
- All new 12/13 MY Ford Car, SUV and Truck through F-550
- All new 12/13 MY Lincoln vehicles
- Final pay units are not eligible/rule of 5/non-transferable within household
- Hybrids are eligible, all other standard exclusions apply
- See your dealer for a complete list of eligible vehicles
Certain customer and purchase eligibility restrictions apply. Not compatible with AXZD-Plans. This offer applies to qualifying residents of the United States and only applicable to sales in the USA.
To be eligible, students must meet one of the below requirements:
- Student is currently enrolled full-time OR part-time at an accredited Four-Year College/University, Junior College, Community College, or Trade School (Student must be currently enrolled in a minimum of 2 classes or an equivalent of 6 credit hours) and is considered by the schools guidelines to be in "good academic standing" (academic standing may be noted on the student's term grade report).
- Student has graduated or will graduate between May 1, 2011 through January 2, 2014
- Student is currently enrolled in an accredited Graduate School program.
- Bill of Sale/Customer Agreement
- Customer Cash Payment Authorization form (CCPA)
- Proof of Student eligibility i.e. Current Class Schedule or copy of Diploma
- Proof of enrollment status in a minimum of 2 classes or 6 credit hours (i.e. copy of current class schedule, copy of term grade report, letter from the college/university/trade school registrar's office stating student is currently enrolled and in good academic standing, etc.).
- For those students between terms (i.e. summer semester/vacation) or recent high school seniors entering their first term in college in the Fall of 2013, proof of prior or future term enrollment (see examples above). Letters of Intent will be accepted for incoming college freshmen Letters of Intent are only valid for no more than 6 months.
- Copy of diploma.
- Letter from the college/university/trade school registrar's office stating graduation date and type of degree earned.
- Copy of final transcript confirming graduation date and type of degree earned.
- The Vincent Authorization Number.